The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best choice for yourself.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
ADH DENTAL BENEFIT PLAN
OUR IN-HOUSE DENTAL PLAN FOR THE UNINSURED
- $100 PER PERSON OR $300 FOR A FAMILY OF 5 (2 ADULTS, UP TO 3 CHILDREN)
- 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL* DENTAL SERVICES IN A 12 MONTH PERIOD
- NO ANNUAL LIMIT
- NO WAITING PERIOD
- NO DEDUCTIBLES
- EXCLUDES WHITENING AND PRODUCTS
- EXCLUDES REFERRAL SERVICES
- EXCLUDES INVISALIGN
- ACCT/PATIENT MUST HAVE A $0 BALANCE ON ACCOUNT BEFORE SIGNING UP
- $100/$300 IS NON-REFUNDABLE
- SENIOR DISCOUNT CANNOT BE USED
- PLAN CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER DENTAL PLAN
- ALL SERVICES MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT THE TIME SERVICE IS RENDERED